• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Shared and Reseller : 100GB-500GB Storage

James421

Hi, I have a server of my own, and I'm willing to share it free with some people out there.

I have cPanel installed with WHM for resellers. Plans are as follows:

Shared Package:

100GB Storage
Unmetered Transfer

Unlimited of Each feature

No Posting! No Ads! No Popups! Free to Order

Reseller package:

500GB Storage
Unmetered Transfer

Unlimited of Each Feature

No Ads! No Posting! No Popups! Free to Order
No Account Creation Limit

If you want one, just visit this link: http://0reseller.cz.cc/client/order/

on the end of order it says:
Something with admin validation wen't wrong (suspend). Your account should be running but contact your host!

I'm getting a bunch of mysql query errors. Also, I hope you are not using the "Master Free" plan from the host you got your master reseller from. (www.mrwebserver.com)

It also seems that the host they bought the reseller from does not allow free hosting.

Last edited:
I have ordered Reseller Package But in end tell me:
Something with admin validation wen't wrong (suspend). Your account should be running but contact your host!
And I Have entered Cpanel but i can't enter whm reseller panel please allow me to enter it
Thanks alot
Regards

Few things:

1. You use a free domain name, not professional.
2. You offer 100GB and 500 GB space? I seriously doubt you have that laying around for all your clients. That is an absurd overselling statement.
3. You should familiarize yourself with the forum rules before posting your offers:
# NO offers with "unlimited" or "unmetered" transfer/bandwidth/space. There is no such thing.

And lastly, no ads/posting/etc? You wont last long.

Packages edited. You may try signing up again. Also, we do not oversell. We do not offer unlimited storage and transfer, just the features. Also, yes, I got this from mrwebserver but I did not have a masterfree plan. I have an upgraded plan so I can accomodate users. Also, I only use this for my personal sites, so I thought I'd share the space to you guys. I just used the free domain 'cause this is nothing special.

Also, Reseller plans have admin activation on. I will manually activate these as THT does not work well with WHMPHP.

Hi James421!
I have apply your reseller1 plan, but i can't login to the WHMPHP! So can you repair this error?

If i enter the Reseller CP , I only can see "extension_dir does not exists /var/cpanel/3rdparty//lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613"

Whats the matter?

Alright , to those who signed up for reseller please post your Usernames you signed up here. I will make your accounts now. Also, this offer is now not accepting more clients until further notice.

Our Nameservers are ns01.0reseller.cz.cc and ns02.0reseller.cz.cc

Thanks everyone. Post them below Will be waiting.

Back