• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Custom Designs

ozefrog

Hi

Oz-E Frog Designs are giving away 20-30 custom designs. For your chance to get a free custom design made for your site visit the Oz-E Frog Designs Discussion Forums at http://www.ozefrog.com.kg/ and read the Terms of Entry.

we have at least 18 more free custom designs to give away. we have also fixed the slowness of the forum for all thos people who could not access it the other day

Looks like Ozefrog shut down the site all of a sudden?? If you're having problems with the forum on your site, I can try to help; if that's the only problem, it's not enough reason to shut down your site.

sorry about not replying sooner but i didnt get a reply email notice sent to my email box, but we shut down, forum is going good now and we will be reopen.

i shut it down cos i have been swamped under with assignments at this time. but i have taken on 3 other volunteers to help out. there will also be more sections of the site reopening which are run by them such as a webgraphics section.

coolfreepages at this time is having ftp probs and database probs (and my database was wiped, luckily i backed it up :))

so it is delaying the reopening of ozefrog, the shut down message has been taken off.

btw, those people i told that i cannot do the designs for them when i said i could, if they email me i could do it maybe in 2 weeks.

but this offer is no longer available as yet to others

Back