• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Dell 32mb ThumbDrive!

Thank you for registering, please remember your code #code# for future use
Click here to Play <-click

Enter your code: #code#
Ok

#code# is not a valid code. Please try again.
:tired2:

Dell dosnt like me

Sometimes they send to Canada too, even if its US only :)
I once signed up for some trial tire shiner product, and it did arrive to my door :p

I just did this the other day.

Hope mine gets here before college.

Will be good to quickly move documents from laptop to desktop.

I'm right here in Allentown, Pennsylvania, and I get the "not a valid code" error as well.

:mad2:

Argh. Why do I get the feeling that they just got my e-mail address and other info to spam me? I do live in the United States and I entered the pin code that they gave me but I get an "invalid code" error.

I filled the form and it said that the stick will be delivered in a few weeks.
My only concern is that I live in Canada.
Btw, it doesn't say that the contest is only in US. If you choose your country and follow the correct steps, you can still get to the contest. (only problem is that there is no place where you can choose your country inside the form)

Only time will tell. Hope it works.

Also, I think that you need a company to be eligible for the prize, so I wrote my domain name. I think that should cover for it.

Yeah I did it for the second time under my dog's name :D last night and it worked :).

Back