• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domain hosting, 100mb, 5gig, unlimited pop3, ftp accounts and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

b&
b&
Domain hosting,
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited POP 3
PHP 4.0.6
mySQL 3.23.39
100mb webspace,
XXX site get up to 50mb
5gb of bandwidth
size limit 5mb

No requirement on traffic,
You are only have to agree to "one pop up banner" or "placeable 468x60 banner ad"

you probably won't see a banner on your site for a few weeks.

Domain hosting,
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited POP 3
PHP 4.0.6
mySQL 3.23.39
100mb webspace,
XXX site get up to 50mb
5gb of bandwidth
size limit 5mb

No requirement on traffic,
You are only have to agree to "one pop up banner" or "placeable 468x60 banner ad"

you probably won't see a banner on your site for a few weeks.
===========

Heh. I'll give it a shot. How about "dont-you-wish.com" :)

Last edited:
:breathes in: HAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA :cough cough, choke cough: HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA :cough wheeze, cough: Oh god..:looks at it again: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

You'd have better luck making diamonds out of coal with two spoons HAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks man, all this war, and now this, thanks for making me laugh, I'll die laughing!! AHAAHAHAA

Yes everyone i don't have a url! thats why i post this here to bring your hopes up!!! hahah and then tell you that i ain't going to host anyone!!!!!! ahaha (scarism)

Seriouly, why would you need a url?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back