• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Domain Names (com/net etc.)

bozley05

NLC
NLC
At ezyrewards.com, we offer everyone free domain names, with:

-Full Ownership
-Full Nameserver control
-No Advertising on your site

All you have to do to get your free domain is complete some offers (surveys, site signups etc.) and then get some friends to register and do the same. For most people, getting the 1000 points for the domain works out requiring you to complete your offers and acquiring 5 complete referrals, however it is dependent on where your referrals are from.

However, we have a ***special offer*** for FWS Forum members.

Here is what to do:
-Signup to ezyrewards
-Send an E-Mail to fwspromo@ezyrewards.com with the email address you used to signup and your FWS Forum member name in the message.

And we will:
-Change the status of your offers to ‘Complete’ and credit them with the applicable points without you needing to complete them, so all you have to do is get your referrals.
-Give you a chance to get a second domain free. The first person to complete their referrals will get two domains, rather than one.
-Cut the waiting process. The first ten people will get their domain within days, rather than wait a month for the referral’s advertising funds to come in.

Terms:
-This offer is valid for non-referred signups only
-A minimum of 10 posts on FWS Forums is required

Note - FWS members who already have an ezyrewards account ARE eligble for this offer.

Get started at http://www.ezyrewards.com/

Last edited:
Yes, it is still open. And the second free domain prize is still available.

Got your e-mail, I'm just about to process it.

Good, I'll have to try that :D . About the special offer, do the referrals still need to complete 5 of their offers, or not?

punkfan91 said:
Good, I'll have to try that :D . About the special offer, do the referrals still need to complete 5 of their offers, or not?
Yes, referrals need to complete their offers.

"Note – Because we are not requiring you to complete your offers, anyone from any country can signup and take advantage of this offer. (Just signup a US and AUS account no matter where you are from)"...

Plus, the site is opening internationally in the next couple of days, definitely before the 24th of March.

Just to let people know... ezyrewards is now an international site as of 5 minutes ago. the new points system is now in place, however this doesn't affect the FWS promo.

Everyone who previously signed up got points credited to their account for the offers I set as complete, and I will do the same for anybody else who wants to take up this offer.

If anyone has any questions, just let me know.

Back