• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domains at Register.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its no obligation, you can transfer after 6 weeks :)

Also, you dont need credit card, just use paypal link at top, says something like "paypal wallet"

register.com's and godaddy's websites are sluggish nightmares to someone on dial-up like myself. I avoid them at all costs.

I like Dynadot, and NameAlerts

register.com's and godaddy's websites are sluggish nightmares to someone on dial-up like myself. I avoid them at all costs.

I like Dynadot, and NameAlerts

I know! I had dial-up until 3 months ago, And now I have broadband it's only 64KBPS so it really wasn't worth the extra $20 per month :p

Its no obligation, you can transfer after 6 weeks :)

Also, you dont need credit card, just use paypal link at top, says something like "paypal wallet"

can i transfer after 6weeks? where did you find this information??

about credit card, when i use my paypal account, paypal service requested one credit card to setup with account, my solution for this happend when i talk directly with assistence of register.com, they help a lot...

Hmm if you add paypal will they take money out without permission :S

Im a bit weary why they are giving free domains away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back