• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domains at Register.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please help me out?? I would really like to get this free domain name but unfortunately I don't have any credit card. I've tried to enter my paypal account but my paypal isn't connected to any credit card, so they still ask for the credit card!!!

Can anyone, HELP ME PLEASE????!!

I doesn't work for me.... its aksing $35 from me.... how to take free domain from this offer??? please tell me.

Thanx

omg, now iv seen everything, a true free domain haha!

Hmm if you add paypal will they take money out without permission :S

Im a bit weary why they are giving free domains away.
Same!, It also said quite clearly its for small biz only, So I dont trust that once they find out your not a company they wont ask for 35$....
I wont be signing up for this becuse I have been to the bank today and sent money to my account tonight 1000 AUD to my Debit card.. I was planning on buying a domain too, So I think ill just stick to the plan so im safe.

Last edited:
Can anyone please help me out?? I would really like to get this free domain name but unfortunately I don't have any credit card. I've tried to enter my paypal account but my paypal isn't connected to any credit card, so they still ask for the credit card!!!

Can anyone, HELP ME PLEASE????!!

talk wiht support team, they will help about signup without credit card :D

Yes one domain per account = 1 domain per user, Hari123 just cheated the system.. and its becuse of idots like this that things dont remain free...

this is my invoice.
Services Term Status Price

dotworld.biz 1 year FULFILLED $0.00
flexinhost.com 1 year FULFILLED $0.00

Total: $0.00

:beer:

Thanks, I just got myself "one" free .com domain name ;)
How did you do that, It's only 1 domain for free....
*cough* *cough* I got 3 *cough* (using the same account).

Last edited:
Asks for $35 here.
Yeah I had that problem at first - just clear your cookies and try again (I opened Mozilla Firefox and did it that way, since I never use it and so clearing cookies doesn't like mass-sign-me-out of all the forums I'm logged in to!)
I tried that never worked, so I only got the one.
Hehehehe - yeah. I did them one by one (but using the same account).

Also here's how to get it using PayPal (if like me you don't like giving your C/C number for something that's "free") - select paypal wallet item, then enter your paypal email & password, then click accept... now it's added in register.com! Now, you can open paypal.com, log in using your username/password (if you have to), then click on either "Profile" or "Edit Profile", now under "Profile Summary" there's "Account Information", "Financial Information" and "Selling Preferences" - under "Financial Information" you'll find a link "Pay List", click it. This is a list of open authorizations to debt your PayPal account, click on the Register.com Inc one. The "Billing Limit" is $1000 - whoooo I sure wouldn't want to have that active if they made a billing error! So just click "Cancel", and you're done! Remember to do this *after* paying for any services you want from register.com and not before, but this will ensure your paypal account can't be further billed by register.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back