• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free forum hosting

Originally posted by Raptor
if this is in the wrong place a admin can move it.
If this is yours, I can move it free hosting offers. If it isn't, it is fine to stay here :)

Sorry for bumping up an old post, but...

Jan, I think that Raptor deserves a warning. "Digitalboards" does belong to him, and he has spammed his service on two forums that I moderate. Who knows how many other forums he has been spamming on? :confused2

i told any admin they could move it were they want . i dont see a problem with that.
I think that you should be more honest, Raptor. You should tell people that this is your service, first of all, and when Jan asks you whether you own this service or not, you should respond.

Also, you might not have broken the rules on this forum, but you have broken the rules on other forums. For future reference, people usually don't want their forums to be flooded with drop-by advertisers. :devious2:

i am not a drop-by advertiser , i have 47 posts here and have ben here a while.
No, I'm not saying that you're a drop-by spammer on this forum. But you were a drop-by spammer on two other forums that I frequent, and furthermore, you didn't even bother to read the rules of those forums.

Anyway, does this offer really belong here? This is a forum for free webhosting offers, and this service is a free forum host. It belongs in "Ads and Offers". I'm not sure which mod moved it here. :confused:

the forums are not hosted on what the main site is hosted on , the forums are hosted on a OC3 server.
If you can afford a server, then why can't you afford a domain? And why don't you put your main site on the same server as your forums?

Originally posted by conkermaniac
If you can afford a server, then why can't you afford a domain? And why don't you put your main site on the same server as your forums?

you're reaching..

and we do have a domain name we are just doing a dns change http://digitalboards.net ( Note it might be down till the dns updates within 10 - 20 hours), i find you guys just seach and seach to find soming that is not right with anysite , i can see if you were paying for it but we are giving it away free

Last edited:
seem u got lot free sponser hosting
distanthost.com
pyxishost.com
creadiablehost.com

uuuhuuu ..

and we do have a domain name we are just doing a dns change http://digitalboards.net ( Note it might be down till the dns updates within 10 - 20 hours), i find you guys just seach and seach to find soming that is not right with anysite , i can see if you were paying for it but we are giving it away free
The problem here is your domain should be available before you even think of advertising your service. It is suspicious that you have been using a free domain for a few weeks. Just as YOU have the right to post on this forum, we have the right to warn others of possible unreliablity. :rolleyes:

Back