• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free gas

tandoc, what is, by mass, infinitely larger than the Earth and is emitting radiation at us 24/7?

well solar energy wouldnt be enough, you'd need to have all the car covered in those photelectric cells.

Why not an alternator like in a car, engine turns, alternator makes electricity to recharge battery. But I doubt a small 24-48kw engine would produce enough spare power to repump air at 300bars pressure.

Wojtek said:
well solar energy wouldnt be enough, you'd need to have all the car covered in those photelectric cells.

I'm talking homes too. A lot of energy isn't used when it just hits the surface and is absorbed into the ground. :p

Harness nature, but not nature + combustion. :D

Oh, it's been done :)
theres this home in california that makes all its own power

but beware of cloudy days, your tv might not start :p

It did used to be called Van-Demon's land. There is a hell link there, if you wanna strech your imagination.

Wasnt Tasmania the place where they killed the last of thos tasmanian dingos species something? heh
mix between dog/zebra/wolf whatever :p

Tasmanian tigers....

I don't know if they killed them per se, I think they just became extinct. It was way before my time though, so your guess is as good as mine. The only thing I learnt in Australian history is how the English sent all their convicts here, oh and the stolen generation.

post-9-1074547260.jpg

yea those

I saw a documentary on them some years ago, the last one was killed/died in captivity.
They were all killed because people belived they ate their sheeps or something like that :p

Yea, the government used to give independent hunters money to hunt them. People made livings off of that stuff.

Last edited:
tandoc said:
I think it'd be better for Australia to join the other countries in the Kyoto Protocol, then try and convert the men in Australia who want to maintain their machismo image to using 'faggy/gay' cars that save the ENVIROMENT (N not included!)

thats every true, and also that fact that most of australias population live in cities anyway and that a car that size and power is perfect. that only place where its not going to be useful is the outback. Actually most rural towns around the southern part are only 20 minutes drive away. Fortunely i guess it will be brought by a oil baron eventually, couldn't have oil companies going out of business would we :biggrin2:

Referring to the posts on page 2, those are all good and such, but they've yet to become the PREDOMINANT source of power for the rest of the world. Everyone is saying, embrace the WATER and THE SUN and THE WIND -- but so far the money needed to produce the same amount of electricity burning oil would do is too high. I'm not trying to say its bad, and shouldn't be pursued, but I don't think that these things will become viable replacements for oil in the near future.

Alcohol is already being used as a replacement for oil. Corn-based ethanol is being developed further by ADM.

bozley05 said:
I say they should burn hippies and protestors for fuel!
Especially the hippies and protestors that drive old rusted out cars that get 2 mpg :p

Back