• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting for "active" forum user and free domain once every two months ad-free

bariteau

Obviously, we want our forum to gain some members. Thats why we are offering this:
To our first 4 members that will enter our forum and start posting (no spam please, any valuable post will count and there's no minimum). Only one condition: have a good english and have a web site either in english or french. I will PM them for their info once on the forum. These members will get:

250MB Space
5 GB Transfer
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Mailing List
Unlimited MySQL DB
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited Email List
FrontPage Extensions
Cpanel
Ad-free

If you need upgrade, PM me on my forum and I will arrange something out for you!

For the free domain, it works with contests, it could be person with the best web site design, an ad designing contest, a tutorial writing contest, etc. For this two months its the posting and referral (check in the announcement forum for more info). I might give more away if the ads(on our forum only) give us enough money(now everything, hosting, domains, ect comes from my pockets).

To join our forum, or only to check it out, visit www.nymka.net

Back