• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting On Premium Server, Limited Number Of Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackStorm

Hello,
If you have a website related to any of the topics below and wouldnt mind a banner on your site I would be more than happy to host your site for free.
Please only apply if you either already have a website on the net or if you have FULLY completed your site design and your ready to upload.

TOPICS:
Webmaster related sites
Hosting related sites
Website designers

If you think I may be interested in hosting your site which is not one of the listed topics, please send me a PM or email to admin@custom-hosting.net

If you would like to find out about us please go to our site www.custom-hosting.net

If you have any questions please feel free to ask

Thanks,
John

am looking a banner put on top of my site .. do u have any idea ? don't worried.. i already get what u offer there . i just need a banner .. fastclick have to review mysite b4 they give me the banner ...... .. .. .. ..... . mine is Webmaster related sites

Just a few notes, i have got very very many requests so i just want to note a few things:
When requesting please include the following in your message:
If the site is new or has already been on the net
How much space/bandwidth you would require
How many hits you get/expect
The topic of your website
What language the site is in

NOTE: This is not for personal sites, it for only for sites which offer a service or interest to others

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me,
John

Hello velton,
Im sorry but im not exactly sure what you are saying.
Would you be able to say it another way please?
Are you looking for a banner designed?Or someone elses banner to place on your website?
Thanks,
John

John, I think Velton is looking at having advertising banners on his site. At the moment he is waiting on fastclick to approve his site. I guess if they don't approve he will apply to another banner ad network. So basically, do you object to him having advertising on his site :)

oh, i think u are missunderstood me, am not requesting free account from u, but am try to get a banner ad to place on my site , on top of my site . do ur hosting company would like to do some advertisment ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back