• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free .info Domain Names!

It's up all the time, that it can be. It's been around for years, so it's not going anywhere. The other one you mentioned requires a credit card, domainsite.com does not.

aki said:
all 25 ? hehehe wait until the bill dops into ur mailbox :)

What bill? They are free for one year, then comes the renewal notice... If you want to keep the domain, you then pay the renewal fee.

The reason Afilias is doing this is a long-term plan to increase their sales volumes.. They would probably have an aim like 3 in every free 10 domains will be renewed, there is a low marginal cost involved in the promotion, so why not do it?

they will also have this deal because they know some people will choose more than the first free year like me i got 2 years for $7.77 would normally have cost just over $15 for 2 years

i have one at domainsite.com and have no problems with it even with there site being down

the other is http://www.domaindiscount24.com/ that is free to and doesnt require any credit card

redirection at domaindiscount really works... regarding DNS, do we need also to contact the host to make changes to the NS before it will work or it will work even we're the one to placed the NS without contacting the domaindiscount?

**** Warning ****

Make sure that you provide your real details, coz a friend of mine used a fake phone number and lost all the domains he registered. Lucky I don't care about privacy :)

Back