• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Perl / Php host with MySQL support

Coolfreepages is *SLOW*...
Marhost is a f***ing joke
webhost4u.sinfree.net is... well I woulden't count on them plus I am awaiting confirmation for registration :p
Xoasis.. hell I use them for all my hotlinking needs for images. The adds are horrend(forgot what the last 2 (or more?) letters are...)us? Horrendeus? Bleh forget that word... :p, and as they allow hotlinking...
I would recommend something else.
Try kilio.com, host.sk, multimania.com, or stibs.cc
Those are my fav hosts (besides the 700 mb sinfree.net and demented.org... both which are unrealistic). You might like one.
You're welcome.

CoolFreePages - a joke; they don't allow Asian visitors; very slow; worst host of all time

MarHost - no experience

Sinfree - Hahaha! Nobody's going to sign up for their stupid offers. They'll die off quickly enough, and many have not received confirmations yet.

Xoasis - Reliable, but a few too many ads. They don't offer too much, but I think they will withstand the Internet fall.

Kilio - One of the worst hosts over the entire Internet network. They only barely beat Portland and CoolFreePages. But I can't access their site or any site hosted on it. And about 30% of members on this board can't either.

Host.sk - No experience, but they have good features. Not too sure about reliability. I will check them out soon.

Multimania - Reliable, but I heard that they're adding tons of ads pretty soon. Anyway, they're the best host out of the ones listed here, especially since they offer PHP/MySQL. The only problem is that they are in French, but since I can read that, it's no problem for me.

Stibs.cc - Annoying banner ads, not too reliable, but they offer a CGI-bin and they were FAST in support!

your postings

Dear Friends,

Thanks a lot for the help, your postings were very informative.

All the best
heukw

:)

website language of www.host.sk ?

Dear Friends,

What is the website language of www.host.sk ?
Any translators to English ?

Regards
heukw

Its in czek i think but I dont know it...how to translate it!
I have gone on their pages for so many times to sign up but every time failed.Any guy can guide how to do sign up and activate php and mysql database?

Back