• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Hosting (Sign Up Now)

you dont get it do you? having to pay, even for verification is not free. FREE = ZERO, 0, NOTHING, ZIPWAH, NO PAYMENTS WHATSOEVER.

madboy1862 said:
you dont get it do you? having to pay, even for verification is not free. FREE = ZERO, 0, NOTHING, ZIPWAH, NO PAYMENTS WHATSOEVER.
hahaha LOL! ZIPWAH! you totally right! maybe we should report a fake free offer to a moderator
:)

yeah, i think we should. i mean, are we gonna have to make our visitors pay $1 for 200 megabytes of space and transfer too?

he he, lol

Hey fellow members! want a free ipod? just go to ---------.com and complete an offer costing ten bucks, refer 5 friends to do the same, and well send you an mp3 player that can hold 20,000 songs you dont have! :p

Last edited:
you verify today for 0 free trial and adn after you are verified, then you cancel your subscription, Thats Free as it can be.

if you sign up today it is 0 for the subscription then you can cancel it , its only for verification not profit and if you don't want the service why bother.

madboy1862 said:
he he, lol

Hey fellow members! want a free ipod? just go to ---------.com and complete an offer costing ten bucks, refer 5 friends to do the same, and well send you an mp3 player that can hold 20,000 songs you dont have! :p
hahahaha!!! LOL... hillarious

rc6147 said:
These accounts are intended for designers are people with multiple sites or want to start a hosting biz. YOur reseller accounts come free with whm/cpanel and 2gig space adn 2 gig bandwidth. YOu can only create 10 accounts. aftere that you can upgrade if you like to our reseller package for a lot more space and bandwidth

there is a verification fee of 1 dollar which want be paid to after 1 full year.

so you actual want pay anything

you must go to www.optimizehosting.com/ihost/order/

and select freereseller

Also to pervent spam and hackers trying to take advantage of this free service, There is a $1 dollar subscription is to verify who you are.

Also emails must match paypal, and we will activate your acount.

Please our terms and conditions are that there is to be no adult content or illegal websites.

and the 1 dollar is for a processing which is not due until a year, to verify that you are not a hacker or illegal website provider.

how dumb, hackers can screw up your sever, and then cancel their "subsctiption" and your out a server and a dollar!

Hi ,

Thank you very much for the reseller hosting offer. I think this is one of the very first free reseller with Cpanel and the pricing is very reasonable.

I signed up before you made it verifiable with 1$. No problem about the 1$ because it isnt much and you are not asking my credit card or bank details.

Can you please confirm a couple of points before I take a final decision.

1. Can I purchase the smallest hosting plan @ $8.95/mo when my quota exceeds your free offer and resell it. Or is there a compulsion that I have to purchase the reseller plan @ $24.95/mo ?

2. Are you offering Support to the end customers directly or should be resellers take care of it ?

3. I think I didnt see Fantastico when I logged in. Can you confirm if the offer is with Fantastico ?

Thank you.

they want 1$ paypal to 'verify that you are not a hacker or illegal site' :/ paypal won't verify that. people can use fake, stolen, and illegal paypal accounts.

yes fantasico is in order now with our servers providers, it should be activated in a day or two.. and Yes, i see now problem letting you create a reseller account with the small package.

rc6147 said:
yes fantasico is in order now with our servers providers, it should be activated in a day or two.. and Yes, i see now problem letting you create a reseller account with the small package.

so youre making them bigger?

Back