• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Hosting

I need a new reseller hosting free.
I will put a link back to yours site.

Since you have stated clearly that you are going to use that reseller account to earn, I think no one will give it to you for free.
Try to look for those cheap reseller hosting plans which you can afford.
If you want, you can take a look at my reseller hosting plans.
I can give you discounted price, but it will not going to be free.

Andy, take a look at my host. I offer post 2 host resellers, no ads, and no required linkbacks, although I would be very happy if you placed our banner.

Andy, take a look at my host. I offer post 2 host resellers, no ads, and no required linkbacks, although I would be very happy if you placed our banner.

You are offering 10GB space and 75GB bandwidth for only 25 post.
I am interested to know, how do you fund your servers?

Do you think I should increase post count?

That is your own host, it is your own decision.
But I believe that placing higher post count, will reduce the risk of spammers getting account too easily.
In other words, reduce the risk.

Last edited:
Nobody can give me free reseller?
I can also give a 10% of the earning!

Not interested in 10% of the earnings. I can give you reseller hosting to get you started. It will only allow you to create 5 accounts. After that, you'll have to start paying.

1GB disk space
5GB bandwidth

That's correct. We figure that if you're charging around $4-5 a month to your clients, at that point, you'll be making about $25/mo. and should be able to afford paid hosting. We're not in the business of allowing other people to make money, while we pay the bills.

Back