• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reseller-you get 100% profits

heymrdj

The Debian Lover
NLC
Terms:

reliable reseller- you keep 100% of profits
Both free and paid accounts allowed
My TOS
you get all the ads you wish to apply
You may make the homepage to your whim or I can
Free is post to host or pay to not post
ads on client pages if you wish
You may make payment plans or give me minimums to go by per MB
You can give me subdomain or real domain, doesn't matter.
I would like to start with 7GB space and 70GB BW
Your company handle the money not me, I don't wanna be responsible for getting it to your company and all the legal crap in that.

I've worked in this sort of stuff for 2 years now so I won't screw up easily :D

Any takers?

Last edited:
If you can provide us with more specs like your requirements and such, we would be happy to consider your offer.

We work this way with our resellers. We give you a minimum to use for FREE, anything above that you can charge your customer anything but we charge you us$1.00 a gig, us$1.50 per 20gb bandwidth. Only ONE banner is required on your main page. If you think this is acceptable, PM me please.

I also would like to add that eventually I want to expand. You know buy another server, start building. Thats why I need a good reliable group.

NetCafe I like what you offer. Got a mesenger we could chat on easier? Preferably MSN.

Last edited:
You account will be ready within 12 hours, PM me your email address so I can send you login information.

1. Sites with explicit adult contents.
2. Warez, hacks, pirated contents.
3. Hate, Racist or Political contents.
4. Sites with specific hardcore contents.
5. Proxy, bots, game server.

will not have that

We can accept adult contents but not sites dedicated to providing explicit hardcore contents.

Please use your account wisely. thank you.

Back