• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reseller-you get 100% profits

Were you gonna give me my account info so my customers can pay you? Like I said I need for you to accept the payments directly from the customers. Soon I should be able to break away from that and buy more servers from you But right now I just need for them to pay you.

I need the paypal info pmed to me NetCafe so my friend can make payments and accept payments. We wanna grow larger here soon :)

EDIT: NVM I got the info from your site. Sry!

Last edited:
What do you mean. The revolutionary host site? hmm ur right it doesn't work. DNS error?

Well its up now. I don't know what happened. Here's the link again just in case I typed it wrong. I don't know what happened. cpu is only sitting at 1.14 and memory is only 25% used. On the particular server I'm running my website on anyways. The other servers aren't running at all. .2-.4

http://www.revolutionaryhost.be/

Last edited:
What I think everyone here recognises I use RTG servers. I'm not directly affiliated, but I am part of the group to a certain extent. Mainly for large projects.

Back