• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reseller, you keep profit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oates151

Hey guys, my name is Pat. Im 13 Years old and I have been working my friend Adam who owns www.ac-webhosting.com for a few months now and I think I want to start my own webhosting company. I know this may sound silly, but I just do it for the fun. If anyone could offer me a free reseller, doesn't have to have alot of space, I would give you 100% of the profit. I enjoy working with in the world of webhosting and I think this would be a great opportunity. If you are interested please send me an e-mail, pat151a@msn.com

Thanks in advance
Pat

How would we know that you'd turn over the revenue? I can offer you a great affiliate account where you'd provide sales and we'd give you free webspace for your front.

Overseller? never in a million years, and I turn the profit over by having the Paypal go directly to your account and the money orders going to your address. Adam Doesn't over sell, he uses a reseller and knows his hosting correctly, besides he has a 500 GB reseller.

Last edited:
oates151 said:
Overseller? never in a million years, and I turn the profit over by having the Paypal go directly to your account and the money orders going to your address. Adam Doesn't over sell, he uses a reseller and knows his hosting correctly, besides he has a 500 GB reseller.
well, if he isn't then his host is. And is it 500 GB space or bandwidth?

Kid, I admire your courage and keeness to venture into business but a word of caution, please thread carefully and know what you are talking about!

A 500GB reseller? You mean a dedicated server?

Last edited:
This is whats killing the hosting industry, 13 year old kids, thinking they can make some pocket money, offering silly offers like unlimited web space & bandwidth & once they have made a bit they just leave there clients & run off.

but I just do it for the fun

If you are running a business you have to be serious, planning, etc etc. Remember you have to offer a service, you have to be there not just when you want to.

oates151 said:
500 GB reseller

If he has a 500GB reseller then his host is overselling, you cant offer a 500Gb reseller, well you can but its not realistic.

Anyway if your serious then go the full mile, save up some cash & get a paid reseller account with a proper host not an overselling one. Signup to affiliate programs, help other hosts to gain knowledge etc etc.

Good luck :)

HD

yes its a dedicated server, sorry my mistake on it. it has 2 250 GB hard drives, but remeber this reseller has nothing to do with him, I was only tech support for the company. Im asking for a small reseller where YOU keep the profit, I just do this for the fun, the billing goes directly to you and never even touches my hands.

Thanks again
pat

craig888 said:
This is whats killing the hosting industry, 13 year old kids, thinking they can make some pocket money, offering silly offers like unlimited web space & bandwidth & once they have made a bit they just leave there clients & run off.
Amen Brother. It doesnt get any realer than that!

Well if you actually read you would have see that I said "I turn the profit over by having the Paypal go directly to your account and the money orders going to your address."
I said that right in the second post I made.

Cheers
Pat

Free dedicated

I'll give a free dedicated server to those that will bring sales of over $40/month.

Will setup the server right away.
Must sign contract.

Anyone interested ?

Features

It'll be like below:

AMD Athlon 900 MHz Processor
60 Gb HDD Seagate Baracuda 8 Mb Cache IDE
512 Mb DDRAM
2 Dedicated IPs
Red Hat Fedora Core 3 OR Trustix Operating system with Webmin and Usermin administrative panel. Will install Ensim or cPanel or any other control panel software if you'll purchase it.

Nothing too much.... but WILL give it out for free... :biggrin2:

You were providing tech support for a webhosting company? At age 13? Interesting and what type of knowledge do you have?

Last edited:
why is everyone on his ---? if hes 13 and already is looking into webhosting, if hes serious, in couple of years HE will be the one asking "Interesting and what type of knowledge do you have?" to YOU. Now i suggest you all calm down, unless hes managing the hardware, which hes not, im sure he can handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back