• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free TeamSpeak Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightzFX

Anyone giving out TeamSpeak servers n stuf ? k k?
Also Canadian..if best.
goteamspeak.com

only for 3 hours a day, atleast 50slots.

Last edited by a moderator:
How come someone who offers Web hosting is asking for a free TeamSpeak Server?
It does not make any sense to me.

LightzFX, have you taken a look at your repuatation lately? Nobody trusts you. First things first though, you should change you signarture if you don't own vex hosting. Further more, start off asking for small things, 3 hours a day and 50 slots would be very expensive for a host.

canardpress is completely right! Also, LightzFX, you can't say that we are n00bs, you don't expect to get free TeamSpeak server do you? Give me 200 bucks and I can settle it :D

Ha...50 slots only cost like .35$ per slot..so
50x0.35= VERY CHEAP!
Expessicaly when ill be putting links to ur site etc,also NoOne trusts me? um..those Repuataions are from n00bs...i got -2 from a request for a template :S like WTF?
and u are ch00bs..cuz u think ur all soo good with ur Reselling hosting and stuff,thinking your right when ur not :/

My advice is that its not worth responding to this thread anymore. If someone would like to host him, go ahead, but beware of people like this.

LightzFX said:
Anyone giving out TeamSpeak servers n stuf ? k k?
Also Canadian..if best.
goteamspeak.com

If you're living in Scarborough I can arrange something for you.... If not sorry mate.

PS. i don't own such a server but i no someone who does, he a uni prof and he uses it for collabs with some thesis students. What exactly do u need one for anyway? if it's educational purposes then you're gonna score loads of points with him ;)

BTW, if you're still looking for a TS server then before i i place you in contact and u get it or anything like that, you'll need to remove any reference that you own hosting in yo sig - sorry i can't take chances, i'll not screw around with profs of all people :)

1.) Thnx.
2.) Its just for these videos, that all these people liek them.and they can ask us questions and stuff,and gaming entertainment/world news (eg. bombings,iraq,etc)
3.) Scarborough? I live in British Columbia, But I bet it can still work out. ;)

LightzFX said:
1.) Thnx.
3.) Scarborough? I live in British Columbia, But I bet it can still work out. ;)

Sorry Mate! Can't work that one out... :) Either you're in Scarb (T.Dot) or not... i mean to be more realistic, the TS server sits in the prof's research lab... and the only way i could've convinced him to give you a few slots (educational purposes at that) is by meeting you in person... ;). And UOT lab policies are pretty tough with all the crime happening in Scarb so no way would they even allow someone in another city let alone another province get access to a couple of slots.

Sorry dude, tried to help you out... but you're in another province.. I'm sure you can find some uni lab technician in BC that can help you out. Try it... remeber - educational purposes score loads of points with them.... Oh yea they do check if you're using it for edu purposes or not. :)

Anyways good luck with it all :D

LMAO, what a looser you are Light, you gave me bad reputation points for tellign you the truth to your face. You are what I call in the real world a Pussy.

Free Teamspeak Server

I have a Teamspeak server for public use. Register to make your own channels. The server has less than 2 min down time per week (i have to restart my pc sometimes). i will warn anyone on at the time of restart. More info can be found at my web site... http://gamersts.tollfreepage.com/index.php

My ip can be found on my website.

You can have 1 channel with 7 subchannels and just ask for anything else that you mite need.

Just some info: my pc has ben running Teamspeak for 7 months.
I never turn it off

Last edited:
I also have a Free Teamspeak server. As many Subchannels as you want.. Can be passworded or not... You have kickicng power from your channels... You can jump on it and register yourself and talk to me im usualy on... or email me at fh_rain@yahoo.com my aim is redmms250713 my xfire is fhrain and my msn is wile_e_coyote_tm@yahoo.com the address for it is 216.86.152.226:8963

LightzFX said:
dont have payPal

Don't have paypal, hmm why mention it beside all of the other paying methods, that usually means that you have access to a sertain of payment method cause you name it otherwise you whould name them all in general or say that you don't have any methods to pay with, hmm suspicious..

Why don't you start a server in your own computer then? Just download the server creator if you can't afford one server.

Hello Guys and Gals,

I am with Team Squery and we have 3 voice comm. Servers with 400 slots each. We have 1 team speak and 2 ventrilo servers, all are high end.

We are giving away channels to deserving clans FREE of any charges. If your clan would like a channel or 2 let us know, below is what we need to get the ball rolling:

• Why should we give your clan a channel?
• What is your website URL?
• A contact person.
• What do you want the name on the channel to be?
• For ventrilo only, what do you want the channel to say?
• How many slots do you need? Be precise as other clan may not get one if you ask for 80 slots.
• For a private channel, what password do you want?

There is no catch and no charge for this at all.

Any player or clan caught abusing these services will be terminated, Admins have the final word; do not argue as we will not put up with it!

Contact voice@squery.com

Also we have a monthly Online Game Night © we play BF2 and CSS among others for prizes given to us by companies such as Plantronics, NVIDIA, Zboard, AMD and so many more, we need assistance in accomplishing this.

Needed are admins, letter writers (as you can tell I am not very good at this) board members, referees, graphic artists, webmasters and anything in between.

So if you have any skills or just want to help out, no money at this time, but if we get enough swag, we will make sure you’re compensated for your time.

If you only want to play that is fine, go to gamenight.squery.com/alp and sign up.
Do not worry if you’re new or not very good, as I am the worst player of all, we have prizes for everything so you will have an equal chance to win.

Pass this around and tell your clans and friends as we expect over 3000 players. Contact admin@gamenight.squery.com

Thank you for your time,

Team SQuery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back