• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free to domains? where to register?

Originally posted by Woofcat
Hehe, it pays to always be the first to figure out these free international domains :)

It looks like NOA (Nintendo Of America) has pokemon.net.ru and pokemon.org.ru... I'd tread carefully I'm sure they wouldn't want a legal battle with you ;)

A late reply to Nick and stu and AND1:

For your information, getting a job at 15 is ILLEGAL in my country. I'm not trying to make up excuses or anything, okay? So just drop that. Thank you VERY MUCH :(

What so you can't be a paperboy, papergirl, paperperson or paperthing? That's just crazy! ;)

Political Correctness at home, in five simple steps! Any man can do it! ;)

Sorry to disappoint you, but newspapers are delievered by some beer-bellied old men on motorcycles and sometimes ugly old hags who are legal employees. There simply aren't any paperdudes here. Besides, it's kinda the custom for people to just walk a few blocks to your local, friendly convenient store and pick one up, either on their way to work or by the elderly on their morning jogs. Anyhow, you've got to be at least 16 to do anything, even work at McDonald's. Get the point? My only income is from my parents, who hands out lectures frequently, not cash.

[Edited by LeX on 01-07-2001 at 02:33 AM]

Back