• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free to domains? where to register?

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
Pokemon.mu in a search engine would bring you lots of traffic! hehe! Would you like a site to put there? ;)

http://pokemon.djcl.com/ - Pokemon Essentials

Why do you think I registered it in the first place? :)

The only ad company that my web game (with its 250k monthly impressions) can get into is contentzone for .25cpm... Need to supplement my income with some Pokemon... Was going to use pokemon.com.ru, but this is probably better...

Hehe, it pays to always be the first to figure out these free international domains :)

BTW, want to borrow pokemon.com.ru (unless and until I should lose pokemon.mu, of course)? I have no use for it now...

Originally posted by Woofcat
Need to supplement my income with some Pokemon... Was going to use pokemon.com.ru, but this is probably better...

So that means you're going to make a Pokemon site? Just make a doorway page with a link to allclicks.com and put a few affiliate buttons down the bottom so search engines think that it's got content.

I wouldn't mind a link ;)

Think about it... #8 on AltaVista, #10 on go.com along with #16 on lycos and hotbot! That would make you around 31,000 uniques a day! hehe! $9300 a day! lol!

http://www.djcl.com/pe/webmaster/mmoney.htm - Make money off your pokemon website!

Originally posted by Woofcat
Hehe, it pays to always be the first to figure out these free international domains :)

BTW, want to borrow pokemon.com.ru (unless and until I should lose pokemon.mu, of course)? I have no use for it now...

Hehe... yeah sure... I'd love it! Don't know how to do it though :(

PS. Why not get pokemoncheats.mu? or something similar aswell?

I had a Pokemon site before - it was just some amazon referral links and a message board and made a few hundred a month... But now it's a little harder to get on Yahoo (the key to big $$$) so I have to make it at least presentable...

And the people who posted on the old boards (the Squirtles) are loyal and will give me some instant traffic...

BTW the old boards got shut down because they were using them to plan how hack into servers and otherwise attack rival Pokemon sites :)

Back