• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free to domains? where to register?

PSCave

Hello, I wounder if anyone can point me to a place to get free domain name (.com .net .org).
I know of NameZero and Namedemo.
I can't register at namezero can you have to live in us or canada...
Do anyone know any other place to get a free top domain?

oh and where can I find the best and fastest site to get pay for a domain?
Any help would be great ^_^
//Missagh Alami
redrival.com/pscave

Hey Technics,

Which service offers domain name registration for 10 dollars? I'd be interested in looking into that. Rather than pay NetSol 70 or whatever.

Vic

come on when I was 15 I could afford 10 bucks easily. I didn't have rich parents either.

As for paying use your parents credit cards, their personal cheque or get a bank cheque using the money in your account. Its as easy as that, I did it when I was 15.

15 was some time ago though : )

The thing is, I get no allowances! Yeah, it's true. Nope, I don't get to buy stuff at school either, they just don't give me moola... dunno why. I've begged them once too many times for allowances, and the reply was always "no, you will EARN your own money!" Hell, did it ever occur to them that I'm too YOUNG to get a job?! Anyways, I don't have a bank account.

Originally posted by LeX
The thing is, I get no allowances! Yeah, it's true. Nope, I don't get to buy stuff at school either, they just don't give me moola... dunno why. I've begged them once too many times for allowances, and the reply was always "no, you will EARN your own money!" Hell, did it ever occur to them that I'm too YOUNG to get a job?! Anyways, I don't have a bank account.

That has got to be the most PISS-POOR excuse I've ever heard. I mean come on, fifteen isn't to young for a job. You just gotta get your lazy ass off the computer and find a job. My parents thought I was nuts when I asked for an allowance and I didn't come whine to the guys at FreeWebSpace.net, I got a job. Oh, and that was when I was fourteen, so you can cut the ''I'm fifteen and can't get a job because I'm to young'' bullshit. Try looking for a job that no grown person would want to take or can't do. File papers, work at your parents' business, lifeguard at a local pool, do something. You can get a job when you're fourteen or older with a permit that your HS will give you.

heh.. kids these days...

here's a common one:
"hey look at me, I designed a website and I'm only 15 years old!"

and:
"i want unlimited hosting free and a free domain, but I can't pay for it because I'm only 15 years old!"

heh.. kids these days...

here's a common one:
"hey look at me, I designed a website and I'm only 15 years old!"

and:
"i want unlimited hosting free and a free domain, but I can't pay for it because I'm only 15 years old!"

LOL! True...

Here in Australia the second you turn 14 years and 9 months you can get a job. You go anywhere and you can get a job and its so easy tog et a job when your that age because you get paid the least amount of money. Slave labour I call it but still your first job is a wonderful experience.

1. My parents don't have a credit card and they don't give me money...

2. you have to be 16 to work here...

3. what are you trying to say stu? what you said makes no sense... are you trying to say that because im 15 i shouldn't make a website? if so thats just plain stupid... for all you know i am the best website designer ever...

Host a free .com.ru or .mu domain on a free host and use the money you make off that to register the domain you want... Hell I made a crap website on GeoCities when I was like 14 and made more than $10/month...

Back