• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free VOIP Computer to Land Line

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
Hey,

I was checking my email today. I got this email from a website, VOIP website. I checked it out, I was like hmmm.. might as well try it. I phoned my friend without spending credits, and it worked! So now I suggest that you guys go to www.internetcalls.com and downlod it. You won't regret it. Don't be fooled by the part where it says Buy Credits, you can do that but it still works without buying credits. So what are we waiting for? Get it!

To counter misuse of our network we have limited these free calls to a maximum of 1 minute for our trial users. If you want to enjoy UNLIMITED FREE CALLS to these destinations, you have to become a fully registered user by topping up your account. This credit deposit will stay untouched as long as you are calling the free destinations and remains valid for 120 days after your last purchase.

xecuterbox said:
To counter misuse of our network we have limited these free calls to a maximum of 1 minute for our trial users. If you want to enjoy UNLIMITED FREE CALLS to these destinations, you have to become a fully registered user by topping up your account. This credit deposit will stay untouched as long as you are calling the free destinations and remains valid for 120 days after your last purchase.

Ummm not true. I don't know if you are supposed to be with them, but if you are or aren't it works longer than a minute.

I just called my mate and the call took nearlly an hour as I was helping him with an internet issue, and the call never ended forcibbly(spelling?).

its works great !!
but am not sure is that will my friend be charge because i dialed to his mobile number..

You need to put in the whole number, including contry code and area code. Unless it is considered internation which isn't free.

sEp said:
You need to put in the whole number, including contry code and area code. Unless it is considered internation which isn't free.

i did that but i still get reached maximun number of the free trial

Back