• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free VPS(windows) I'll take however amount you want to give.

MikeyUchiha

I am 16 years old and making a free MMORPG unfortunately my mom won't allow me to have a credit card and I don't have a job. I am willing to do anything like posts, banners, ads, give you Admin access to my game, whatever. I really want to get this project going because I'm only one step away. Please someone help me out.

So all you wanted to do is just come here and try and put someone down and try to stop them from acheiving their dream? You are being very inconsiderate rather than helpful.

well one idea go do some odd jobs washing cars other stuff to earn your cash i cant see anyone givin out a free vps thats going to be of any real use

well one idea go do some odd jobs washing cars other stuff to earn your cash i cant see anyone givin out a free vps thats going to be of any real use
YES! Don't expect to get stuff handed to you. Go out and get a job and send the people money orders to keep up with your payment. Also if your users are such fans, ask them to help you with the costs. Put a paypal donation button. Put up advertisements, yada yada.... you get where I'm going with this. You're old enough to realize that nothing in life is free. The older you get the more you have to worry about this and that. Good luck anyway.

abush I already thought of that but everyone else is in the same situation as me.
Also money isn't what's stopping me I already have $120 saved up for a VPS the only problem is I don't have a way to pay for it.

Money orders and Western union buddy. I am not sure if you can send money orders to paypal so they'd add it to your account. Also, you could bribe your friends' parents into letting you use their credit cards. There are other ways. I was in your situation a while ago and I just used money orders for my hosting.

free ..... lol
look man nothing is free
work to get it
you can send money via bank .... ~~!! (any elder friend can do it)

BTW in hosting offer there are someone offer free game server for making free offers (but you have to live in USA)

try him !!

Back