• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Free" Web Designers Read in !!

iLLuSioN

Hey got a littel idea :) i want to build a team of web-designers,
to make free layouts by request !! This could be for designers trying to build
up their portfolio, or for people who want to learn to design better ! or people
who just want to do a good thing for other people !!

This project would be more organized, when people request a layout the "job"
would be assigned to one designer ! but if that designer dont have the time or
the "job" is to hard it would be passed on to the next designer !
There will be a forum where the person can request a layout and the designer can talk with the
person ordering it !! i would work as a kind of middle man to get the things running so the project
your working on woulden just die out slowly !!

There will be an update later on this !! i have to go to work now :)

Any questions around this are welcome !!

if you allready got the flow of this and you are interrested
contact me via mail: iLLu4you@hotmail.com

Ok back from work ! had my coffee now

Part 2

The "Team" would be divided up into sort of groups of their knowledge to web design "just on the paper" so that the advanced web designer "pro or the tip of pro" Woulden get the job to make "littel chuckies nintendo site" that would probably be rather boring for them :) they would get the "bigger jobs" to deal with !

The beginners or the ones that want to learn it would get littel penny's horse page :p to design in the start ! and can then advance to better jobs as they learn it better ;)

The "Allaround" group would ehh make allaround jobs :)
the ones that dont mind making small pages or big pages ! the ones that are doing it for fun, and making other people happy by giving them something free ;)

So it really dosent matter weather your a "pro" or a beginner your all very welcome in the Team ;)

If you have any questions about this ASK !!

/end of part 2

Contact me via mail "in first post" or send me a pm if you want to join in ;)

i will send you an url where the ones interrested can talk abit more about this ! and maybe have some more idea's that we can use...

Hope to hear from you!
Have a nice day ;)

i'll think i'll be da one known as "beginners or the ones that want to learn it would get littel penny's horse page "

hahhaha :)

He yeah but i cant promise you that you get to design littel penny's horse page if she should want one ! i might do it my self :D

I dunno... Id join, but Id want at least $10 for my layouts. :p My layouts are fantabulous. ;) (Well I hope they are :confused: :( )

I dunno... Id join, but Id want at least $10 for my layouts. :p My layouts are fantabulous. (Well I hope they are )

I think your kind of missing the point about it being FREE!!!

Back