• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting w/Unlimited Space

f2s is good. Actually I look for a free host with little features and space. Those seem to stay up the longest.

I currently use freehost.nu. They offer nothing but 5mb space but their servers are fast and reliable and they've been up for almost 2 years.

I use cable and I've always been fast, but sometimes I have a slight wait. Usually it's when a server is slow. I use an airport (a little computer that takes one connection and turns it into 10 without any speed difference) with my three computers and I can't believe the speed. It all depends on server speed and a few other things.

I had a friend who went up to his Dad's office where there happens to be a T3 line, and he installed Starcraft and the connection was fast. Thank you for listening to my story.

Back