• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free Web Trend Live is dead....

allanh

Bankai
NLC
Looks like I have to switch again...
:confused2 :confused2

============================================
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for using the WebTrends Live Personal Edition. We hope that the service has offered you tremendous value. On September 30, 2002, NetIQ will be discontinuing support for the WebTrends Live Personal Edition. At that time all Personal site data will be deleted.

We would like to offer you the opportunity to upgrade your site to the eBusiness Edition for as little as $35 per month. Benefits of upgrading to the eBusiness Edition include:

Enhanced performance capabilities, offering you easier access to your reports.
Track visitors, new vs. returning visitors, pages viewed, top paths and more.
Use Content Groups to find out which group of pages your visitors view most often.
Ability to apply multiple profiles and filters to track sites globally, or track specific portions of sites.
PDF, Word, and Excel reporting.
To upgrade your site just log into WebTrends Live and click on the “Upgrade Now?link.
NetIQ is highly committed to quality and customer satisfaction. In the meantime, if you have questions, please contact us at support@webtrendslive.com, and we will gladly assist you.

Sincerely,
The WebTrends Live Team

=========================================

They slowly took away a lot of the features before this happened so I already stopped using it but it was a good service. One day there will be no such thing as free

I'm using sitemeter at the moment, its not nearly as good, anywhere else for free?

Back