• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Galaxy-Hosts <

All active clients should have received an email about the situation. We have replied to all support tickets, if you did not see the reply you have not checked the ticket. Also anyone who left a message did receive a call back. This was due to the situation that all active clients were emailed about earlier in the week.

All active clients should have received an email about the situation. We have replied to all support tickets, if you did not see the reply you have not checked the ticket. Also anyone who left a message did receive a call back. This was due to the situation that all active clients were emailed about earlier in the week.

I didn't receive that email. I guess it's because I had to cancel my subscription to correct the billing mishap. That would've probably made me inactive but I'm just guessing because I don't know how your billing setup is. I never did get a response to the ticket though. When I look in client area, the ticket isn't there.

Back