• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gameserver Reseller

Snat

Hey, someone has asked me and I am asking here. I have someone that is looking for someone that allows reselling slots rather then a whole server.

Anyone know a place ?

Sorry posted in wrong place. Can someone move this to host talk or where it needs to go ?

Im not quite sure where this would need to go so I will let someone else decide :p

However in response to your question. I offer people the ability to resell my gameservers.

Have them contact me using THIS form.

Well, judging by how in his post it is bolded "Gameserver Reseller", it is abundantly clear that he wants to resell dedicated servers.

Some people don't know all the facts before they post.

On a serious note,
I'd recommend Magnirack too. Tracker is great and I would recommend asking him.

I am looking for a game server reseller that allows re-selling per slot, not an actual server.

You know what I mean ?

Gonna contact Tracker soon, just having a look around first :)

You could do that yourself. Signup at a host under your name, get the private branding, charge more than what the place you are buying it from, and you make a profit.

You could do that yourself. Signup at a host under your name, get the private branding, charge more than what the place you are buying it from, and you make a profit.

I have a couple people who do that. That is why my control panel is un-branded. It just says TCADMIN.

Snat said:
I am looking for a game server reseller that allows re-selling per slot, not an actual server.

You know what I mean ?

Gonna contact Tracker soon, just having a look around first :)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Game Servers are hard to sell, unless you have multiple servers around the world. Most gamers want good ping, and if your server is not anywhere near where the customer is living, they will have horrible ping and short burst of lag spikes.

You might want to check out some affiliated programs or reseller game servers from big companies such as gameserver.com. I remember them from back in high school and they were pretty good.

Tracker recommended you the best opportunity and method for chosing right solution. I suppose that you need to look through all providers offering that and ask if they allow their services reselling. I suppose that you can use also affiliate programs
Good luck

Game Servers are hard to sell, unless you have multiple servers around the world. Most gamers want good ping, and if your server is not anywhere near where the customer is living, they will have horrible ping and short burst of lag spikes.
I agree about location but anyway ping is not an index you can use and trust.

I agree about location but anyway ping is not an index you can use and trust.

If I'm gaming, and the server is located in the US, I quit due to lag. It might not seem like much but someone having a good 1/2 a second time to shoot you, they will kill you. (FPS terms)

Games that use a realtime engine, like FPS or some MMORPGs need a server with a low ping, otherwise it gives others an unfair advantage over players across the globe.

Glenn you are right but the players as usual are not concentrated in the one place.

True, that is why I would generally only offer game servers in main countries, US, UK, AU, then clearly state where the server is located. Only thing is, you will always get someone who wants a server somewhere that you don't sell servers in.

Back