• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gazzin.com

Silver9990

Oh these people are impossible. I had them restore a backup from my previous host and things went wrong, very wrong. The support team is almost impossible to talk to. I'll go into this more later today or later tonite.

Thing about companies like Gazzin, it's hit or miss. Miss, from the most Gazzin clients I've heard from. Hope you get your mess sorted.

Greetings,

I checked the opened tickets and do not see issues that remains open by user.

If issues persists feel free to PM me the ticket ID.

James, we have over 2000+ resellers to this day as well as over 35000+ in the shared hosting sector. I am sure your "miss" you heard about are issues that should be solved.

We dont get to be where we are today by "missing" all the time.

We take customer satisfaction extremely seriously. As of this day all ticket response remain 30 min response or 24 hour response time.

The OP may simply be frustrated with his previous host during the move and wanted to expediate the situation. Which cause him to jump to gun. I can not make further assumption as I do not know the details of his issues.

The OP is also utilizing our 30 day FREE trial which allows movers to get settled without paying the first month.

Which is exactly why I am trying to find a new host, I am having too many problems with your service. I am constantly getting errors such as connection closed by remote server, my site goes offline all the time, the FTP server is always disconnecting me, etc...

Hi Silver9990,

What is your ticket number and I will be glad to address this issue.

As we have over 35+ servers it is hard to track issues without reports.

I am the upper management so you can assure that I can resolve your issue.

All of my tickets are currently closed because they were reportedly solved, which is wrong, because I am still having issues with the server (whichever one it may be). Did you get my PM? It would be easier to discuss this on MSN / Yahoo / AIM / Google Talk / Whichever messenger program you may have.

Last edited:
Hi,

I reviewed the three tickets opened by you. Please keep in mind we have over 2000+ resellers so its difficult to track all issues.

Let me address each ticket you have open and then you can feel free to contact me as I am very eager to get this resolved for you.

Ticket QTY-128102

Opened in regards why domain was not created. The issue was due to we host your MAIN account free so we seperate the resources for you. If you want it within your WHM just let us know

Response Time - Less than 10 Min

Ticket ID - XLW-973893

This ticket is asking for restoration of the account.

Response Time - Less than 20 minutes per reply. Near the last posts Michael made reply at 5:44AM, responded at 6:43 AM so 1 hour delay there as work load probably shot up during that shift. Reglardless all issues are handled within 12 hours time frame giving TRUE 24/7 support at very low prices.

PRZ-749378 - Requires Changes

Asking for root access which is not possible as client subscribe to reseller package. If one requires root access VPS will be an ideal solution for you which we offer as well.

You asked for ability to restart services which our manager respond.

Response time - less than 10 minutes each, with exceptions to one hour delay due to shift work flow. If I am missing something please let me know as I dont understand what was difficult for you in restoration of your backup. I can assure you no other provider at our prices can give you the fast response and support given.

As for your issue in regards to intermediate problem with connectivity. Please let me know of this issue as we are using two monitoring system which detects no issues escalating on the server.

I have received your private message and looking forward to contacting you.

Back