• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get your forum listed in dmoz

Umm, you actually need to submit your sites before I can add them. I added 2 today. Just click on the hyperlink and do "submit" at bottom of page, it'll help your google rankings.

I don't see any "submit" button on the site. Do I maybe go to "Add URL" on the top of the site?

<ADD> I just used the "Add URL" link on the top of the site. That's hopefully the right link. Tell me if I'm wrong. </ADD>

Last edited:
Another thing, will it be possible for my forum to be listed on a search engine once I do this? I only have a forum on my site so I'm not sure if this will help it.

The "Add URL" link is right, I'd rather ad your forum to forums by topic but that section does not have an editor at the moment, so I putting it here for now. Once you site is in dmoz, you will be in google and several smaller directories.

Wait, I think I know why. Is it because my site is still not available? If so, please keep it on your list because I'm making some domain changes currently. The URL, www.techforums.net, should be up by tomorrow ;)

It takes a while for the list to update, it should be in there now, I editing last night.

Back