• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get yourself a Domain For Free Use - Absolutely Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguyz

DomainSpeaks.com is offering domains for free use - Absolutely free.

No need to post, no need to carry ads, no need to receive spam. Absolutely free. No link back required.

For further details and application, kindly check DomainSpeaks.com

If you have any querries, feel free to contact on website.

Seems like a really cool idea for a website and very generous thing to offer people that can't afford a domain.

It doesn't really seem all that complicated to me? ...if you want one of the domains, just apply for it.

I may donate some of my old domains that I am doing nothing with?

Its simple concept. I have many domains which right now are not being used and they have been paid for or obtained one way or other. Now they will expire in due course of time. So, if they remain with me unused and expire, its good for no one. Instead, if I can help someone who is in need and willing to use any of such domains, then whats the harm ? Its better, it is used by someone, rather than it going waste.
Many people have been asking for domains, so they can apply for using one of those if they want to. I retain ownership of domains though but shall make them point or direct to applicant's site. All they have to do is show genuine interest in it.
Its of no use if I direct it to someone's site and that site is mere fun for 4 days. That wastes chances for others who may be more deserving and needy. So, a system is in place and with this system, people wanting domains for fun will in most likelyhood get weeded off.

All you need to do is:-
1) Apply using form on website if you meet eligibility criteria and agree to TOS and AUP.
2) You will receive Application Number after your application is processed.
3) Ask your host to email host certification using application number.
4) You can get recommendations emailed to increase your score.
5) Highest score applicant gets to use domain for free.

Host certification will ensure that my domain or domain licensed to me is not being used on some illegal site or site suing some pirated script.

Recommendations will increase score.

And there are .com, .info and .be
.be still is a domain and better than a redirection or subdomain.
Doesn't matter to me much as those domains are spare for me and if someone needs them and can use them, its better than letting them expire unused.

More details on website http://domainspeaks.com

Thanks, alley, gesture is appreciated not just by me but many who may benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back