• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Giants + Patriots = Super Bowl

I'm so sick of everyone hating the Patriots.... it's a game, and that's all it is. If you guys weren't so up in arms about football, they wouldn't feel the need to cheat :).

Just what we need, another Boston vs. New York rivalry....

I suppose it's technically not even close to that, but I digress. Go...Giants? I guess. I'm cheering for them mostly because it took Peyton years to go out and win a Super Bowl, and now his little brother has the opportunity to show him up by doing it way faster. Even though the Pats are probably going to stomp the Giants.

God, even the half time show sucks.

Tom Petty. Another geriatric rocker and his pacemaker rock the stage, you know, in stark contrast to the finely tuned athletes playing some smashed mouth football that won't make you fall asleep.

Pats beat Giants right before playoffs begin and then beat them again for the Super Bowl.

Boring.

Brett Favre stomping Brady would have been so much cooler.

However, it's apparent that probably wouldn't have happened after watching him against the Giants yesterday.

I'm so sick of everyone hating the Patriots.... it's a game, and that's all it is. If you guys weren't so up in arms about football, they wouldn't feel the need to cheat :).

Why play a game if you're not going to play by the rules?

Now I don't think I really want to watch the superbowl. Although I do like Tom Petty. Not enough to watch a whole halftime show, but at least I won't have to leave the room to avoid ear-bleedage like most years.

I would honestly like to see Patriots get a perfect season. I am not a big NFL fan, but that would be quite an accomplishment.

I would like to see them get a perfect season but at the same time i want to see the Giants take one its been soo long for them.

A perfect season just seems too...video game to me, it makes the rest of the league look weak if you ask me. Therefore, go Giants...I guess...

Meh, I don't care since it doesn't involve BC Lions :p lol... and also I don't usually watch Football anyways.

One of my mates invited me to play American footy and after training for a couple of months I'm interested in watching some professional games now... unfortunately since it's not particularly popular in Oz no games ever air on any Free TV channels that I know of. >_< Don't suppose there's any video coverage over the web of the super bowl? Do people put up torrents of games, maybe...? :D

I found a couple searching Popular Torrent Search Engine for "NFL." I imagine the superbowl would be put up within a couple of hours, in HD most likely.

I found a couple searching Popular Torrent Search Engine for "NFL." I imagine the superbowl would be put up within a couple of hours, in HD most likely.

...?

You know the Superbowl is broadcast live a little over a week from now, right?

Back