• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Girls: Nice Eyecandy, but fkn annoying!

Originally posted by quantum4
Well I thought the same when I was your age.. but believe me I was much worse than you. I was commonly called a "bad @$$" in school and was suspended several times. In 8th grade, I broke a kids jaw... and was expelled because of my past record. After that I got much better.... ;) I then did much better academically. ;)

Well, in many cases it's really a good thing to not give a shit about what people think. You of all people should know that, based on the last post of yours a little earlier in this thread. But you're also right. Maturity is inevitable, in everyone. It takes a lot longer for some people, but it does happen eventually. I mean, of course, I'm the exception, but they say there's an exception to every rule, right?

Right? :p

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Well, in many cases it's really a good thing to not give a shit about what people think. You of all people should know that, based on the last post of yours a little earlier in this thread. But you're also right. Maturity is inevitable, in everyone. It takes a lot longer for some people, but it does happen eventually. I mean, of course, I'm the exception, but they say there's an exception to every rule, right?

Right? :p

Yeah I agree... but sometimes you have to take into consideration others feelings. I never did that. Especially in that time I threw a rock through a windshield of a car...

Maturity I'll be honest came real late for me... I was a "bad @$$" until a year ago.

I am still called one and somewhat of one... ;)

Man why didnt u just talk to them ? They wont bite

hard..

[YES i am on holidays!.. IN QUEENSLAND :p]

traditional japanese people do it daily, of course they have it with their rice for break fast.

wow. talk about off topic.

Oh well, you flipped them off; big deal. Life goes on, if some girls came over and started taking the piss out of me I would have flipped em off and started swearing (It's the British way!).

Wow, your are 14, i'm 15 i'm probably way more childish than you. Don't bother growing up yet, wait til you are older.

I don't care what you lot think, Tandoc wouldn't have just flipped them for no reason.

Goodbye.

<Mod edit/keep it clean thanks>

Originally posted by NetMaster
Oh well, you flipped them off; big deal. Life goes on, if some ******* came over and started taking the piss out of me I would have flipped em off and started swearing (It's the British way!).

Wow, your are 14, i'm 15 i'm probably way more childish than you. Don't bother growing up yet, wait til you are older.

I don't care what you lot think, Tandoc wouldn't have just flipped them for no reason.

Goodbye.

Hmm... the language is uncalled for.

I agree, either please edit your post or I'm reporting it. iunno if it's acceptable in the UK but it sure isn't here.
Anyway, I wouldn't have flipped them off, since I've never done that ever. I would have ignored them and read my paper, since I'm pretty much a dweeb and that's all I'm expected to do anyway :p I also don't give a crap about what people think about me most of the time, which helps. Think of what you just said about not caring what people say and turn it to be what people think of you in general. You'll find it's easier to voice your opinion and you won't be (as) insecure because you won't care. If you're just yourself and enjoy it that way you might not even notice when people laugh at ya :classic2:

thats what i did, i kept reading my paper.. i didn't put it down and give them the finger in a rage from hell.

I would have just ignored them. I don't give a crap about what people think of me, especially if I don't know them ... :confused2

Speaking of disrespect to girls...
This guy at my school (who no-one likes), raised his fist to one of my female friends and called her a "Female Dog" just because she asked him to move (he was annoying her - and the rest of us too. Cracking his knuckles loudly, pouring hot sauce on his hand and licking it off). I was about to beat the crap out of that guy ... but I held myself back. (that was at lunch, by the way)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ben
pouring hot sauce on his hand and licking it off.

Wha??? Was he like dousing his hand in it or just putting like a couple drops? :confused2

I would have mooned them.

but to keep this a bit more credible... I agree with Blank, Webdude, and tandoc.

Sure it's rude to finger someone, but it's just a gesture. Sometimes something as simple as fingering someone will make you feel much better (and make them go away, to boot).

When I drive I use it as a substitute for getting out of my vehicle and kicking that granny's --- for driving slow.

When I was 14 I was too polite and timid to finger someone if they were bothering me. If girls came near me (which often was the case) I'd turn red in the face, and if they laughed at me (or giggled because I was cute) I'd try to sink into my seat and disappear (which rarely made me disappear).

I bet they were laughing because you were cute, tandoc. :D they were just talking shit to cover it up :bandit2:

Last edited:
Jesus A. Christ people, it's censored out isn't that enough? Ok it wasn't acceptable but it's censored!! Can't you just ignore it??

Back