• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Girls suck!

adizlaja

Girls suck!

They just suck!:cry2:

LOL, I'm gonna have to find myself a new girl. Anyone got any free girl?

My girl fell for this other fag, what's up with that? I'm gonna go hook up with this girl that she can't stand because we both like each other.

REVENGE IS A B*TCH! :devious2:

LOL, true that woody!:classic2:
Just like this ----> :eek: and then when they taste the white cream they are like :mad:

Well duh we are :mad:, you actually think it tastes good? I could throw up sometimes! AHHH!

K, this is awfully dirty :eek:

I could tell this was going to end up turning bad as soon as i saw the topic!!

:eek: and then when they taste the white cream they are like :mad:
Sounds like you're talking from experience :confused2 :bandit2:

Well, considering she left you for someone else, she probably won't care what you do since she doesn't like you no more!

Here's a piece of advice for you guys.....eat some reeces peanutbutter cups about 24 hours before you expect to get some :D

Thanks for the tip!!! Actually, I heard being a vegetarian helps too. But...it's not worth giving up meat for.

And get over her. You musta liked her 5 seconds before she dumped you. So why hate her now? Just move on, and find someone else.

Trust me, she still cares A LOT. I dumped her this morning even though she messed up. I already got over it though. I think I'm gonna go for syd. Huh? ;)

I think it's kind of lame when someone says, "such and such a person sucks" and then everybody starts going on about it, like giggling, and saying stupid things.

Like... come up with something original. :rolleyes:

Back