• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Girls suck!

Originally posted by Toefur
I think it's kind of lame when someone says, "such and such a person sucks" and then everybody starts going on about it, like giggling, and saying stupid things.

Like... come up with something original. :rolleyes:

Ok furrytoes, girls blow :D

Originally posted by syd
Well duh we are :mad:, you actually think it tastes good? I could throw up sometimes! AHHH!

K, this is awfully dirty :eek:

ROTFLMAO

I never thought about how it tastes ...

Maybe you all should try it oneday, than you'd have more sympathy for girls.

Webdude: I told my friend today about that peanut butter cup thing, she said she'd try it out :D I'm not though, I'd feel awfully awkward asking him that :p

But not too awkward to go down on him :confused:

Seems strange. Maybe those rumours from a few months back were true...*slut*. j/k...

Originally posted by Canuckkev
But not too awkward to go down on him :confused:

Ain't nothin awkward... it actually can be fun :p Hell I've done it without asking lol, that's when you know a girl likes you a lot!

Originally posted by syd

Ain't nothin awkward... it actually can be fun :p Hell I've done it without asking lol, that's when you know a girl likes you a lot!

:rolleyes:

I'm lost for words :confused2

yeah man girls are weird, theres like this girl in my class she would give me poems, ask me personal question, u going to da prom blah blah blah stuff that makes u think they have a crush on u, then when I ask her friend if she liked me shes like NO, NAH, WATEVER LOSER :confused2 and this stuff has been going on for like 2 months, and Im confused about wat to do :confused2 :confused:

Back