• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Shared Hosting [pay]

Status
Not open for further replies.

centroid

I know the html/css aspect of web design but I have never really bothered to get a paid hosting service. I have heard bad reviews of most hosting companies that I have seen so I wanted to know what good shared hosting sites you know of?

I want a somewhat cheap like $5 range but i need enough for a large gallery.

Here are some hosting sites I have been looking at:
Hostgator.com
1and1.com
hostmonster.com
bluehost.com

any others? Many have said the big companies are not good but I'd rather go with a company more known so I know my hosting won't disappear a month later. :eek2:

also for a domain registrar i was thinking of going with namecheap.com
-dotser stole a domain i was interested in lol?

hostmonster.com
bluehost.com
As far as I know that is the same company. Diferent companies have diferent offers and that is impossible to compare them until you know what exactly you need.

Hello!
I think that you have nice companies. They are the biggest ones. Many people like them. But Serverpoint right you need to explain what you need. If you need 50GB of space that is VPS or dedicated and that is not for $5

just switched to DOWNTOWNHOSTING.. they're really good. specially their support. answered in minutes. no down time as of yet.
their Blog hosting is just a little over 5$ with 50GB bandwidth and 1 gb space.

He got the list from Google most likely cause they all have high SEO.
EDIT: I mean they have lots of AdSense ads.

I believe companies listed in organic SERP are more established at least then 95% of the companies listed as adwords ads in the SERP. ;)

[AS]Richard;1021736 said:

That is why computerized help is worse than human. Doing good seo will make inexistant company very popular...

You'd better ask for advice instead googling, because here is the chance of getting experience-based recommendation instead of links generated after the analisys of numerical value of some symbols.

Have a look at ayksolutions.com - they have cheap plans are do not oversell. My exp was 99.8% good. I believe they are still as good as the used to.

Here is what you can do - check the top web hosting forums for reviews of the smaller, but reputable, web hosts.

webhostingtalk.com
this forum

You will find that the smaller the host is, usually the better service that comes with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back