• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

google ads on homepage?

FeediaCo

Well had happend first was i hit google.com and all and i saw ads at the top weird eh? after i refreshed showed again then i tried cearing my cache and it still showed them so it was just weird now it's not showing them in my browser.

here is a screenshot:

Maybe they are testing out putting ads on the front page and only place them randomly to see if people complain.

I guess we will find out soon enough.

Well i just got this screen shot from my desktop which had been brand new from alienware no way it could be spyware

Yes note as soon as you plug your internet cable you have 2 minutes before the first attack will happen.. Or so they say.

ran adaware nuthin found i have symantec corporate edition nothing in there. i guess they are testing out their new site well we will see in a few weeks or months lol

Which site? Google is going to change their web design? Or? Please explain. How do you know about that?

Back