• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Talk profile field?

google talk is wierd and gives me the creeps, but that's a great idea, as well as adding one for xfire users.

I don't see any place to add it, and from feedback, it doesn't appear to be a popular addition.

It's not a well established method of communication yet, and not as mainstream as the current options. You can always just add it into your sig. Be Creative :p

I wanted to suggest the same thing but found this thread using the search feature.

Even though this thread is old, I would like to mention that I think it's a great idea.

Anyone else share that thought?

Jan,
I had this done on ESH for a while and it was fairly popular. From what I remember there's a Mod on vbulletin.org for it, where it ads a field in the user cp along with MSN etc and when filled it places an image in the postbit.
I will try to find it.

Last edited:
Back