• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

growing up

To be honest I like WHT more for advertisement. Not a very friendly community, but I get more clients from WHT than I do FWS... mostly because FWS is crawling with webhosts who are out to get the exact same client, so the chances of getting a client from FWS is rather slim.

FWS is a lot better when it comes to a laid-back community

To be honest I like WHT more for advertisement. Not a very friendly community, but I get more clients from WHT than I do FWS... mostly because FWS is crawling with webhosts who are out to get the exact same client, so the chances of getting a client from FWS is rather slim.

FWS is a lot better when it comes to a laid-back community

I think the quality of lounge section here and at WHT is about the same. I haven't been to WHT for a long time, have they increased the number of mods?

probobly...

Mostly I get lost in the maze of forums at WHT.. They have just TOO much going on

I hate WHT, I signed up about 2 months before I did here, I have made like 80 posts there and 2000+ here..
I find myself only ever really logging in to my WHT account to abuse someone, Mod will prob ban me soon.

Well...that's where I started. It used to not be the way it is now. In fact..I thought the mods were pretty cool...and communicated with several of them on a regular basis.

Aye! Back in those times..men were men...women were women...and small furry creatures from Alpha Centari were *real* small furry creatures from Alpha Centari!

What happened? I'm not sure..the mood has changed..that is clear. Darker now..OMG! The dark side! That's it! They've given into the dark side!

Dang. Oh well.

Bryon

WHT is too strict. First day I joined, within 2 mins I got a infraction for putting a link in my signature :/
I don't mind it, but I prefer it here at my activity shows :p
I have like 80 something posts at WHT.

Well..I have had a blast on there many times. I have contributed quite a few mega-threads over the years..at least I feel I did some good.

oh wells.

To The Future! :)

Bryon

I think I have under 500 posts there, most of them in the premium members area... Thats about it. I will advertise there, but not really enter into the other parts of the forums.

1000 POSTS :D:D:D

I think I have under 500 posts there, most of them in the premium members area... Thats about it. I will advertise there, but not really enter into the other parts of the forums.

1000 POSTS :D:D:D

congrats on your 1000 posts skylar:) You've come a long (long) way since your first posts here.

My thread is officially off topic.
Consider the green rep a warning!!!1111!!!
So bored tonight..

WHT is more business.
FWS seems more of a community. Hosts talk, communicate. I like it more here.

Back