• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"grungy" Ground zero website (lots of work)

veggie1232

So i am working on a website for "ground zero" a local teen center in my area that i hang out at allot :D

and pretty much its just a fun place full of artists, gamers, computer nerd everyone lol they also have concerts almost every week end and its just a awsome place so im making there website they wanted a clean grungy feel and i think i did it

here is what the whole thing looks like (without content) not coded yet

-----------GZ template------------

and the whole top area u see there is in flash and i think i did a really good job on the flash banner i have never gotten this far in flash before first time i made a preloader, first time i made movie clip buttons, first time i added sound so its a big step for me

incase the banner loads to fast for u this is what the preloader looks like
(in its own seperate flash file)

---------Banner Preloader--------

and here is the Banner although when u click on a page it doesnt work yet because its not part of the site yet :D but ya (site will be coded by carl "aka stuffradio")

---------Flash Banner---------

plz tell me what u think and anything i should do to improve it

im also doing this ground zero template for free for them so ya :D

i think its good. make the text in the logo a little brighter. you want it to be gungy, but still punctual and clean.

Mr. Johnson said:
I like its cleanliness. What's the myspace logo for?

when u click on it, it will take you to there myspace

they do allot of concerts and other things so myspace is a good way to keep in contact with bands and have bands contact Ground zero to play there

Tree said:
'contanct' doesn't sound like an English word ;)

Other than that, I love it.

typing error i fixed it like this morning but never uploaded new one :D

Back