• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

had bitter experaince with dot5hosting

coder101

had bitter experaince with dot5hosting- need web hosting now

had bitter experiance with dot5hosting... they have great support with live chat, but their technical and sales dept take too much time to setup account and waste my time telling samething over and over, they didnt setup my account for last 3 days,they send same email asking details which i have submit twice.. but made refund honostly!

really dispointed about big hands in this buisness

need someone for longterm partnership to host our website..pls my friends dont make me dispointed again if you provide good and relaible serivce i'll bring customers time to time!

*no-paypal/*no-moneybookers either
----------------------------------------------------------------------
NOT free Webspace .. only Paying web host, but need 24/7 support! money back gurantee!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Website-No1
--------++Linux Hosting++--------
Web Space 2gb to - 2.5gb
Monthly Transfer atleast 30gb
Cpanel or Vdeck
PHP- MYsql Support
WebMail/pop (50 or more)

Budget $1-$5 Monthly (Not More than $ 60 yearly) (urgent)
---------------------------------
Website No 2 -3
--------++Linux Hosting++--------
Web Space 500mb to - 700mb
Monthly Transfer atleast 20gb
Cpanel or Vdeck
PHP- MYsql Support
WebMail/pop (50 or more)

not more than $30 yearly

more to come...............
if your serivce give us good support and relaible hosting with money back gurntee we will transfer more website to your hostign company!

Last edited:
Are you looking for paid hosting or free?

Ad sounds like your looking for free.

Thanks,

You can check out www.siteground.com. They are pretty reliable. All my questions are answered within minutes too. They offer way more than what you need for only $5/month. But they are definitely reliable.

P.S Don't just take my word for it (Dont think you will anyway.) You can find loads of good reviews about them on the web.

Back