• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy Apocalypse Day!

flag.jpg

I'm celebrating since today is also Swedens National Day. Yay!

Yea, guys, some of the posts here are really quite offensive, and I'm not even greatly religious.. But seriously, I thought we were all past the lame stage where it's cool to knock religion. Grow up?

ok in general i dont like religion i dont just target it at christianity thats just dumb we all have our veiws if you find somthing offensive then do not reply because your fueling the fire...

im seeing the omen in about an hour, then drawing a pentagram on my chest and running around with my oiji board.

nitpicking. :(

Just make sure you wait untill 6pm. Maybe something then will happen.
why 6pm? demon's time is 3 am.
What has this world come to.
for the past 400 years you mean? poking fun at religion isn't anything new, it's been happening for centuries; the only difference is you don't get your head lobbed off.
No, Catholics have a stronger belief or take their religion more seriously. That'sw what I've heard. They're very similiar, and somewhat exact.
you're SO knowledgeable, a REAL theologian! i didn't know christians and catholics were separate entities!! -kills self-

They recovered some scripture or parchment or something that says the REAL number of the Devil is 616. It's on Metafilter I think, I didn't really look at it. But then, obviously, the Anti-Christ (not Jesus, as the OP said) would have come on either the first of June or the sixth of January, which didn't happen either.

notnamed said:
They recovered some scripture or parchment or something that says the REAL number of the Devil is 616. It's on Metafilter I think, I didn't really look at it. But then, obviously, the Anti-Christ (not Jesus, as the OP said) would have come on either the first of June or the sixth of January, which didn't happen either.

lol, that's funny :D

stabme said:
nitpicking. :(

why 6pm? demon's time is 3 am.
for the past 400 years you mean? poking fun at religion isn't anything new, it's been happening for centuries; the only difference is you don't get your head lobbed off.
you're SO knowledgeable, a REAL theologian! i didn't know christians and catholics were separate entities!! -kills self-

3 yrs old? Only people that make fun of other people's religion, race, color, look, style, is an immature dumbass. Just because you don't like something, or it isn't normal to you does that give you the right to make fun of it, mock it, discriminate it? Well, if you were mature, unlike Dean & Daniel you would probably be doing some other things, like minding your own business when it does comes to diverse beliefs/religions/etc. I told you I wasn't sure about the Catholic & Christian difference but they do belong in the same entites, but catholic & christian religion have some difference.

Race, color, look, style - you're born with it. No Choice.

Religion - Choice. Thus we can bag people out if we want (free speech).

Dean said:
Race, color, look, style - you're born with it. No Choice.

Religion - Choice. Thus we can bag people out if we want (free speech).

You have free speech about anything. Just, it's mature to actually be kind and respectful to what you're talking about. If I were to go up to you, and say "You're a stupid (Racist Comment Here) boy, believing in your stupid --- (Religious Comment Here)." Would you like that? I could say it, because I have free speech but would you like me saying that to you? I don't think so, no-one's stopping you I'm just commenting on your immaturity.

Back