• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy New Year FWS!

Cam.

Pro
NLC
(I know it's not exactly midnight at the time of this posting, But I have to go to a party in 10Mins so...)

Happy new year FWS and all it's members, Hope you stay up late, Get drunk (I know I will be!) And I'll see you all in '08! :wave::beer:

Let's hope the support desk continues to be manned while some of these one man hosts get drunk! Thankfully I can go out and drink easy! Happy new years eve day folks. 2007 has been a blast here on FWS. Sometimes we laughed, sometimes we cried, but in the end we continued the great little community here. This is also an invitation to all the haters here. Perhaps for 2008 you can turn over a new leaf and show a bit more maturity.

Thanks again FWS, have a good one.

The only support desk I need is one to support my weight when my legs stop working later tonight. Happy New Years to all of you. It's only 9 am here, but let's not split hairs. :beer:

Just left 5:20pm here, the support desk is closed tonight :)

I hope you guys have a great night, Im off to a friends house for a quiet drink and maybe some board games.

Here in Singapore is 3.00am 1st Jan 2008. Wish you guys a happy new year. Having some drink with friend here.

I saw this thread yesterday but decided to wait for the new year before I post.

Happy New Year all! :)

Happy new year to all the nice people around here :)
Happy New year to all the aussie fellas!
Just make sure no one gets badly wasted ;)
Still quite sometime for new year in many locations.

Back