• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

help a brother out

JohnN

oarcadescript.com
NLC
hey guys, I'm looking for a helping hand promoting my new website

http://wastemylunch.com

I'm somewhat cash strapped right now, but if you have a relevant website (eg: bordom sites, wallpaper sites, proxies) and would be interested in a link exchange I'd love to hear from you.

I realize a few members of this forum are still at school; sadly I'm not. Tell your friends about this site and I promise you'll feel warm and fuzzy inside.

If you do help me out fire me a pm, I'll be sure to repay the favor in the future.

Not much to tell really, I've taken a standard arcade script, stripped it out, given it a custom skin and slapped about 100 quality games onto it;)

It's in an attempt to build an arcade site with quality games: once it gains traction I plan on incorporating a newgrounds eske rating system where if a game goes below a certain rating it gets removed from the site.

I have great plans for this site, but I need to build up the userbase first, thats why I'm asking for your help!:)

There's got to be a few more helping hands here at fws;)

Dynash: thanks very much, appreciated

no prob. i re-added the link etc back, one of the other admins deleted it thinking it was spam. if you want to re-add it back with the text you put before hand, go ahead. that's what the section is for :D

Back