• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

horrible support ticket times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a time limit on tickets, I just do them ticket by ticket I don't give priority unless its an issue that effects there site/server running.

I got the server on September 28 its now October 16, in about 12 days i gotta pay for a new month for this and from a 2 day self setup (with abit of help from PSM and FWS members) i've not been real satisfied with this box cause really due to this nameservers not working properly and support taking their time i dunno really what to do

i'm so close to cancelling if i wasn't so patient

I don't give a time limit on tickets, I just do them ticket by ticket I don't give priority unless its an issue that effects there site/server running.

Wise thing todo when your a small setup.

I don't know what our average response time is (without comparing time stamps in the Database), But i've had no complaints so customers must be happy :) I treat all customers the same, Doesn't matter how much they spend in my eye's if they are passing money your way - You service them properly.

I got the server on September 28 its now October 16, in about 12 days i gotta pay for a new month for this and from a 2 day self setup (with abit of help from PSM and FWS members) i've not been real satisfied with this box cause really due to this nameservers not working properly and support taking their time i dunno really what to do

i'm so close to cancelling if i wasn't so patient

Move too a provider who can give you the support you want, I don't know your existing support agreement but if it's taken so long to get you started i'd move on and maybe get a managed server if basics are a struggle.

You deserve to be a satisifed customer, move on if you feel your not getting what you pay for - You wouldn't go back too a restraunt again if you were not fully satisifed in a hurry would you?

I canceled my server today with Netrack.

and asked for a full refund from everyone, i have no regrets about Netrack but time to find a new provider that'll meet my needs and will be stable

I won't ----- about them, but the support gots to improve a tny bit

Best of luck for your host hunt. But make sure that the new provider satisfies you in every way. Hope you will get one which really cares you and gives you prompt support.

Ideally for a managed provider you would want a reply within at least an hour, an unmanaged provider I think could be up to 24 hours but def not any longer.

I find waiting hours for a reboot is the most annoying thing, since if your asking for a reboot, its normally because you can't access the server, and therefore causing downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back