• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Host Down?" Forum?

Tree

Hrm?
NLC
I've noticed that lots of the Paid and Free Hosting forums consist of "Is ______ down?" or "Where is _______ Hosting?" Maybe make a forum dedicated just for these kinds of topics?

We have enough forums as is... honestly, those forums are specifically for threads like that.

That's a pretty useless sounding forum. Everyone needs to stop suggesting new forums. We have enough as it is, and the ones that are there are broad enough to take on all of these little topics that come up as a result.

How about create a subforum called hosting review or something under paidhosting. Just like AdRevenue perhaps ?

just my 2cent

I don't think there is a big enough call for that. Nowhere near big enough to warrant a separate forum. If the free hosts go down, you can be fairly sure they won't be back up until they can afford another month's payment on the server - if ever :p

Back