• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Ultra Back Up and still Unlimited Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, you guys got the new stuff and then mySQL does not work.

I thinks this is really funny. Bragging about what you have gotten and then a few minutes later you come back saying that it does not work.

We are not bragging. Second who cares. ftp works its fast.

Just back off :angry2:

Originally posted by xpfreak

I thinks this is really funny. Bragging about what you have gotten and then a few minutes later you come back saying that it does not work.

<edit> everything else works & he`s fixing it <edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok there is no problem with the mysql database
You just gotta login to your admin control panel and set/change the database password

Can you guys that are using the host, email HostUltra with your problems. And keep the insults out of the thread please.

Originally posted by xpfreak

Originally posted by one-eyed-ediot

piss off you -------,everything else works & he`s fixing it so just ---- off & go live ur sad pathetic life,i`m really getting sick of u spamming!,i`m reporting you to the mods

Let me explain how that happen... ;)

Before hostultra give you the account, you were just the same as us, saying his host sux or whatever... and now they give you an account and you have what you needed, so you are just helping the lier out... I understand that. I am sure you will say they sucks if they are down again... :)

Last edited:
Enjoy your free space

I have already given away many paid accounts for free to the people who emailed me and the offer is now finished

Originally posted by HostUltra
Enjoy your free space

I have already given away many paid accounts for free to the people who emailed me and the offer is now finished

*sigh* I missed it

I really need one though.

But I don't need php/cgi/mysql. Just everything else (almost)

*sigh*

Originally posted by HostUltra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back