• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Ultra Back Up and still Unlimited Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DCI
His host is too slow to upload xp or anything that big...

It will take days.. to download/upload..

Who cares if he says that. Host.sk also but whatever.

To slow??
100mbps too slow for you eh :rolleyes:
I transferred the 4gb site backup to it in 15 mins

Originally posted by HostUltra

Please read the terms
File storage not allowed

hmm what if i would have links to all the files? then it would not be file storage. It would be a site with a whole lot of downloads and that would not count under file storage.

To slow??

Was referring to http upload..
:cool2:

To slow??
you may have done that but you had ftp access,we have shitty browser upload so it would take ages........:confused2

Originally posted by one-eyed-ediot

you may have done that but you had ftp access,we have shitty browser upload so it would take 1 hr or so.....

way way way longer..

Originally posted by Dumbbell69
This host sucks man!
I thought he would give the files back to everyone after the downtime... his site maybe down again and your files will be lost again too.
and no PHP and FTP features. He promised he would give us mySQL, FTP, etc... what a big lier. Plus unlimited space and bandwidth doesn't even make any sense.

finally someone agrees about the unlimited part other than the last few posters. And yes he did promise PHP and mySQL and FTP.

I dont know what happened but i geuss he could not keep up his promises.

Because ftp accounts have to be setup manually
yea so,get some ppl to help you then or let us have ftp upon request & what happened the the mysql/php we we`re supposed to be getting on free accounts?

So you are supposed to host a few hundred people and you dont even know how to get FTP set p automatically? Create a script or something. I could see a problem when hosting on windows bu on linux it is easy.

Create a php script or a CGI script and make it add values to the FTP accounts file.

And you call yourself an admin??????

are we supposed to sign up using the form or email..

the form doesnt work

I will give away a few free accounts with ftp/cgi/mysql if you email me quickly with the same terms of service listed at http://www.hostultra.com/cgi-bin/new.cgi
Email: admin@hostultra.com

So what about the rest of us?
You posted on the site and said you offer FTP/CGI/PHP/mySQL
and now you only give away a few accounts??

I never said i would give php/mysql for free
I said they would be supported soon i didnt say it was free

You sure you never said you would give php/mysql for free?
Now I am proving that out: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39122

Kid, you like to tell a lot lies?? Learn some programming before starting your own host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back