• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Ultra Back Up and still Unlimited Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dumbbell69

So what about the rest of us?
You posted on the site and said you offer FTP/CGI/PHP/mySQL
and now you only give away a few accounts??

You sure you never said you would give php/mysql for free?
Now I am proving that out: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39122

Kid, you like to tell a lot lies?? Learn some programming before starting your own host.

Dumbbell69: there was a post on this forum that had the same starting.

Hostultra: on this forum you siad that you were gonna give it for free. BTW i hope someone does submit you to unlimband.com

Originally posted by one-eyed-ediot

yes its your loss not his

Yes, it just means more disk space and bandwidth for the other members. I'd join myself, but their antileech script is screwy when it comes to serving media files through Internet Explorer (whether it be Quicktime or Windows Media Player), besides, I already have T35, who has FTP.

True, a 5 mb file size limit is probably high for a free host, but I guess that's better than HostUltra's previous "no file size limit." At least they're smarter than Crosswinds.net.

Last edited:
lol.. i tried installing phpbb and it says.. Unable to connect to database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back